Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Jack O'Callahan Mystery: Black Leather and Blackmail, Issue #6

<<Previous

Writers Note: So. This issue is fairly explicit; including some lets that savory things...  (Language and Rape) I do not encourage or condone rape, in fact I have friends that have been raped. I find it terrible and disgusting. But, rape is something that happens. I included it because even though it is a terrible thing because I wanted to show that no character is perfect. We all have done things that we regret. If things like that bother you, I recommend skipping this issue.

Warning: This post may contain mature content.

     Jack opened his eyes. He was in Cordell’s apartment, the living room to be exact. She was next to him, her leg thrown over his lap. Her heat warmed his side. Her sapphire head was nestled in his armpit. He could feel her breath on his chest, slow and steady. He admired the curve of her back, down to her firm bottom and to her shapely legs. Her soft but perky breasts were pressed into his abdomen. He smiled. He shifted and she stirred. Her head rose. 
     “You’re a good lay,” she murmured. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
     “You are too,” grinned Jack. She sat up. He eyed her breasts. Perfection, he thought. She pulled his chin up so he would look into her violet eyes.
     “My eyes are up here.” She grinned. 
     “Your eyes are just as beautiful as your tits,” commented Jack. She tossed her head back laughing.
     “If only your face was as beautiful as your dick,” she giggled. He jumped as her cold hand wrapped around him. 
     “Hey!” He grabbed her shoulders and flipped her onto her back.
     “Oh! I thought you liked being on the bottom.” She bit her lip. Jack leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. She ran her hands down his back. Her thin fingers traced a scar that stretched from his mid back to his hip. “You never told me how you got this.” Jack got off of her and sat on the couch. His grey eyes stared through the wall. She sat up.
     “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” she apologized. Jack picked up his trousers and slid them up. He reached into his jacket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. There was one left. Fuck. He put it in his mouth and patted his pockets down. There was a click. His eyes flashed towards Cordell. She held out his lighter, her lavender eyes apologetic. He leaned forward and held the cigarette in the flame.
     “I really am sorry.” She begged for his forgiveness. He pulled the the cigarette from his lips and exhaled.
     “We’ve known each other for seven years now… I figure you should know.” He looked at her, his grey eyes dead, “You have to promise me something though.” 
     “What ever you say.”
     “Promise me that no matter what I tell you, you will still love me,” he said in a monotone. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.
     “I promise.” 
     “Alright.”

     It was Singapore. I was sixteen. I had just joined up. We had been fighting the Long-Ko Gang for five months. Brutal fighting; street to street, building to building, room to room. I had lost most of my platoon. I had been promoted three times. I had watched my best friend get blown apart by mine that had been tucked into a medicine cabinet. He just wanted to get a god damn fucking aspirin. His blood and bones splattered against my armor. I was furious. I wanted revenge. The next week we finally found the boss. The leader of the mob. We stormed his palace. Nice digs. It was a shame to get blood all over the place. It was me who found him. But it wasn’t a him. It was a her. She was the mastermind behind my friend getting blown to hell.  We where alone. She was feeble and old. I was young and full of fury. I slammed the bitch up agains the wall. I ripped her clothes and spit in her face. I beat her. I made her bleed. I wanted to defile her. I pulled my armor off. And undid my belt. Tears streamed down her face. Good. Suddenly there was pain down my back.  I fell to the ground. I fell to the floor. Thats when I saw her. She was gorgeous. Black hair, black eyes. A katana was clutched in her hand, beads of blood dripped to the floor. I asked her who she was, and she told me. She was the leader. The old woman was her mother. She placed the blade at my neck. Adrenaline coarsed through my veins. I pushed the sword away and hit her with a left hook. She fell to the ground. I had knocked her out. I picked up her body and slung it over the desk. I slashed her belt off with my knife, and tore her pants off. I ran my hand over her muscular ass and between her legs. It was just then when she began to regain conciseness. I put my pistol at the back of her neck. I told her that if she struggled I would put one through her head. I forced myself inside her. She began to cry but I didn’t care. I pushed harder and harder. She began to scream. I finally finished inside her.  I left her crying on that desk. My seed dripping from her pussy. I put myself back into my pants. Then I blew her head clean off. I shot her mother too; right between the eyes. I dropped to my knees. The next thing I knew, I was in a hospital.

     Jack took a long drag off his cigarette. He couldn’t bare to look at Cordell. She sat there in silence. Say something damn it! Then she did something he did not expect. She swung her leg across his lap and straddled him. He looked up at her. Her face was somber. She kissed him. He could taste the wax flavor of her lipstick on his lips.
     “I still love you” she whispered. She wrapped her arms around his head and held him against her bosom. He closed his eyes as tears began to stream from his eyes. They ran over her chest and fell to his lap. Her perfume was calming.
     “I’m a monster,” he wept.
     “The past is the past,” cooed Cordell. 
     They sat there for hours in silence.  It was Jack who broke the silence.
     “Is your program finished working?” he asked. She twisted and leaned towards her computer. 
     “Yes. I have your address,” she began.
     “What is it?” 
     “405 West Wisconsin Street,” she stated.
     “I should get going,” he grunted.
     “Alright.” She didn’t argue, and slid off his lap. He got dressed and headed for the door. She pulled on her panties and shirt, and followed him to the door.
     “Be safe,” she whispered.

     “I always am sweetheart.” He stepped into the hall and closed the door behind him.

----------
Next>>

Check back in next week for the next issue of The Jack O'Callahan Mysteries!

Please support me on Patreon! Donations are on a monthly basis, so you can make sure you don't go over your carefully constructed budget! Every donation is a step to my goal of being able to write full time! Help me realize my goal here!

Picture Source: http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/3f/44/d53f44f73ce3676e6d48c042782d0bec.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment