Saturday, September 13, 2014

Announcement!

Black Leather and Blackmail will be placed on hold due to trouble figuring out how to write the next couple of issues.  Issue #7 will be released and possibly Issue #8. I apologize, but the Jack and Rubi stories are usually written and then uploaded. I will try to continue Black Leather and Blackmail as soon as possible.

Don't fret! A new Jack O'Callahan Mystery is in the works; titled, "Death by Diamonds and Pearls", featuring robbery and murder!  Also, you should go and give Katy Ann some love. She's a wonderful young woman and has provided a few pictures that will accompany the issues! Not to mention she's absolutely stunning!



----------
Please support me on Patreon! Donations are on a monthly basis, so you can make sure you don't go over your carefully constructed budget! Every donation is a step to my goal of being able to write full time! Help me realize my goal here!

No comments:

Post a Comment