Friday, August 8, 2014

Confession Time!

So I admit, I have not been working on the next story arc of Jack O'Callahan Mysteries. I have been distracted by real life, and another writing project that has been in my mind for some time now.

Steel Skies (the working title for this project) takes place, in a world that some what mirrors the era of 1914-1950 in political ideals, conquest and warfare; with some new and interesting weapons and vehicles. Massive airships drift across the sky, and eldritch power and secrets are sought out by the major powers of the world. A cold war is beginning to heat up between all of the world's superpowers. Once the wall holding back the tide of war breaks, the world will be forever changed.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to write more of the World of 2043, but I hope to get back to it soon!

*****
Also, Please support me on Patreon! Donations are on a monthly basis, so you can make sure you don't go over your carefully constructed budget! Every donation is a step to my goal of being able to write full time! Help me realize my goal here!

Picture Soure: http://dieselpunksencyclopedia.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/steelbattlion2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment